Let’s have some fun before we get serious.
I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I poop on?”
Well, I liked it
Positive goals that are tailored toward your pleasure are far more effective incentives than negative ones that are based upon fear. The best of both is the most powerful and inspiring mix.
It happens to me all the time. I begin the day focusing into one thing then by the end of the day end up doing something totally different.
Let’s have a look at what motivation really is.
Motivation is not an item of outside influence. It is a natural product of your desire to achieve something and your belief that you are capable of doing it
Stay focused … it is exceptionally important to take your objectives seriously and you will achieve any objectives you set your mind to do.
Don’t you hate when you begin to do something in particular and all of the abrupt you find yourself sidetracked once again doing something else, without completing exactly what you set out to do in the very first place?
I think some individuals get bored doing something just, so we are easy to get side-tracked.
The secret to successful goal setting is your ability to encourage yourself and stay inspired till you have actually attained your goals.
Now let’s take a look at what you can in fact do to motivate yourself and remain that way.
Here you will discover some useful pointers for getting your objectives into shape and accomplished.
That’s why I chose to investigate more about Setting Goals. I found some excellent information and decided to help others as well as Setting their Own goals and sticking to them up until they have attained them.
1. Start with picturing your future success and model the sensations you’ll experience when you attain it.
2. Mentally walk the path towards this success and base your feelings at different milestones on the way
3. Designate a high priority to each task that you should attain which will offer each job a concern in your mind
4. Set a target for the quantity of work you will do every day toward your objectives
5. Imagine the preferred outcome: Create an image of what the desired result will look like, and have this vision in your mind at all times
6. Set milestones of the things you like to do and the important things that you are good at
7. Use visual indications to keep track of progress and finish the job. Put a picture of the car you want, or the vacation you want to take. Keep it in front of you for a visual reminder of why your doing what your doing.
8. Provide yourself affirmations to remind yourself of how capable you are at reaching your goals
9. See movies that motivate you
10. Listen to music that inspires you
11. Get help and support from people around you or from an expert in the field for instance a personal fitness instructor, finance supervisor, a dumb old internet marketer who likes stupid jokes etc.
12. Specify your own variation of success, don’t let others specify success for you
13. Overlook any negative influences or reactions to your efforts
14. Make a mindful effort to do better than you have ever done in the past
17. Concentrate on the positive achievements and not the negatives
18. Share your successes with others as this will keep you focused and help you voice your accomplishments which will understand your achievements for you
19. Acknowledge your strengths and weak points and work on them both
20. Train yourself to complete exactly what you start by refusing to quit till you are done
21. Do not be afraid to make mistakes and don’t punish yourself for making them Express your goals in a positive way. That is a crucial part to setting goals that you can attain.
Those are some different ways to help You succeed. It’s OK if you don’t relate to all of them. Just pick a couple and I hope it helps.